High Pressure Gas Accumulator Model RA-5
The Ruelco RA-5 is a piston type accumulator that provides a means for regulating the performance of a hydraulic system. It is suitable for storing hydraulic energy under high pressure, absorbing hydraulic shocks, and dampening pump pulsation and flow fluctuations. The 316 stainless steel construction allows for high corrosion resistance in harsh environments. The honed bore and wear ring allow for a smooth stroke, maximizing the total amount of life cycles. The RA-5 can be dissembled and cleaned without the need for special tools.
- Stainless steel construction (N.A.C.E. Model Available)
- Precision honed bore to increase lifespan.
- T-seal and back-up ring piston assembly.
- Schrader valve allows safe charge and discharge.
- Simple operation facilitates maintenance.
- Available in 6 and 16 cubic inch capacities.
- Also available in aluminum construction (Model RA-5L)
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fuse Plugs
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- ATEX Certified
- SIL 3 Certified