15k High Pressure Sand Probe Relay (Model 1S04)
The Ruelco high pressure sand probe relay utilizes a thin wall steel probe installed directly in the flowline to detect and indicate that excessive erosion or corrosion has occurred. It is installed directly into a 15,000 PSI flowline using the 1″ medium pressure connection. The relay utilizes a reliable 3-way valve that will bleed off an instrumentation signal and provide visual indication that the probe has lost pressure integrity. This alerts field personnel that inspection of the flowline and possible repair may be required.
- 316 stainless steel contruction (models to NACE MR0175 available).
- Will operate with flowline pressures as high as 15,000 PSI.
- Viton O-rings are utilized for dependability.
- “Red band” on shaft provides visual indication that sand probe relay has opened.
- Knob provided for manual testing.
- Probes for 2″ to 4″ pipe available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified